Don't Blink
Thursday, January 27, 2011
One Reason...
There are many reasons I love this guy. But nothing makes me love him more than when he does things for other people. Toy or not a toy, I loved that he had it last week when he cleared 12 driveways for our friends. Some for wives who's hubbies were out of town; some for who had to work late; and some just because. Maybe he enjoyed being out of the house...maybe he needed a break from me and kids. Regardless, his heart is big and I love it.
1 comment:
The Marlows KC
January 29, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Well I believe he missed ours:( I guess he thought Scott and I needed the exercise!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I believe he missed ours:( I guess he thought Scott and I needed the exercise!
ReplyDelete