Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Oh so thankful
Thankful. It's a term I use over and over. Because with all the pain in the world, the sad unfortunate stories I hear day in and day out, I am thankful. Thanksgiving Day is just another day to feel oh so thankful for this life. Our Thanksgiving Day was no less than wonderful. I'm thankful for a husband that wants to help with Thanksgiving dinner.
I'm thankful for a husband that wants to be involved; wants the kids involved; sees the importance of tradition; wants to teach and talk with his children; wants to make his children
smile and laugh. (Tradition: making cousin LuCinda's yummy yummy homemade dinner rolls and smoking the turkey.) I'm thankful for children who want to learn and love their daddy.
I'm thankful for my mom and dad who love their grandbabies; who think of them everyday and want to do special things for them; who will watch them anytime and make it a memorable time; who have modeled fantastic parenting...and now grandparenting.
I'm thankful for my brother and sis-in-law that live so close; that have such 2 beautiful, healthy little girls. I'm thankful the kids are so close in age and will grow up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment