Monday, October 24, 2011

L.E.T.S.G.O Let's Go

Kyndal LOVES to cheer at her brother's football games, so when Whitney suggested a cheerleading clinic for the girls, Kyndal was ALL about it.
They spent a Saturday learning the cheers and a dance.

The pom poms, shirt and BIG bow made the experience that much better.

The following Tuesday (after 3 days of "do I cheer today Mom" and chanting "Fire Up Mustangs, Go, Fight, Win" along with others) the girls cheered at the middle school football game. Kyndal was ALL about it, like I said....until...she got out on the track, turned around, and saw ALL those people looking at her. This might of been the only partial-smile I saw the whole time.

After that came tears, tears and more tears.

Poor "big sis" Maddie had to hold her almost the entire half of the game.

She's not a distraction is she? The other way Kyndal, other way. Her big sis was so patient and sweet...and strong. My arms get tired holding a 30 pound 4 year old for very long!

They thought the lift would cheer her up. Nope.

The first chance she got to GET to Mommy and Daddy, she was relieved. She was so sad though she didn't want to talk about it.
Although when we got in the car she asked if we could go out to dinner "since it is my special day?!!"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love that she wanted to go out to dinner to celebrate:) From someone that hates public speaking... I can understand how she felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auuhh... how sweet is that! Poor thing... I'm proud of you for not rushing the field to take care of her yourself, mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete