Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rare Moments

One of my biggest challenges this summer was fighting siblings. They got a little TOO much of each other. They would poke, pester and tease as much as they could. He did it. She did it. Get out of my room. Stop touching my stuff.
THEN...you have the moments. The ones you treasure and swear you will never forget. When they love each other. Help each other. Build each other up. She plays cars with him. He plays house with her. LOVE it and I can sit and watch and watch and watch.
BUT...it's never at the right time, right? It's 2 minutes before you need to be out the door. It's right when dinner is set on the table. It's bath time or bedtime. And you just want the moment to last.

This was past bath time and past bedtime. But I had to let it go at least 30 minutes longer than I should have.

They titled it, "Ice Cream-topia." You could come and buy ice cream, milkshakes and drinks.
Love my kids all the time, but I like them even more when they play nice.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love this post... its so true. The best moments always fall on times when you are in a rush... not when you are knee deep in laundry, making dinner, etc. When you need the extra few minutes of quite loving siblings!!!

    ReplyDelete