Last week Codey completed his first official camp...British ChALLenger Soccer Camp. I honestly wasn't sure he would survive 2 hours a day for 5 days. Not one complaint. It was HOT HOT HOT and still no complaining. Thanks is due to the coaches only. They were awesome. Every game/activity they did was revolved around SpongeBob, McDonalds, silly stuff, kid stuff. They held their attention in an unbelievable way. Truly.
Here is Codey on the pep talk on the last day.

They called each player's name to run down the runway....

and high five the coaches and get their evaluation (wow) and a gift.

Chasing the coaches to pummel them with water.

Dousing coach in the middle of the pile...

I heard a lot more complaining from this one. 10 hours of camp was too much for her!

Coach Gibbo and Coach Mousey. They rocked. Never would I ever have the patience. As you can see Codey is ALL about Coach Mousey...serious crush...never left the poor guy alone. I had to follow-up each day with a talk about "personal space."

Nice guy...never shoved Codey out of his way...was so sweet to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment