It was a fun trip. A beautiful one. One to remember...forever.
As far as the
RIU Palace, we thought was just
ok (although it does look beautiful here!) It WAS beautiful, just not a wowing type of customer service. Never the mind. It was a great trip!

The infinity pools with rocked background always made for the perfect photo-op background as you will see pic after pic.

Our friend Brad (in visor) returned in May from a deployment in Afghanistan. We were celebrating his safe return...and Chad's 40
th b'day...and good friends, etc. Five couples total...made for some fun memories!

The boys enjoyed some daily sand volleyball while the ladies held the lounge chairs to the ground.

We enjoyed good food 3 times a day...or 4.

Our friend, Poncho. Paid $2 for this shot. Knew
Codey would love it. He did.

Had to barter in these cute shops for typical
souvenirs.

This was the first time the boys sat and were immediately attended by the local music. Cool the first time. Annoying the 50
th time. :)

Cheek, Amy, Brad, Erica, T and B.

Background shot I was talking about!

Us. I love our getaways.

Karen, Britt, Amy, Erica.

The boys spent a long day on the deep sea. 7 tuna and
almost 1 marlin=good day.

Anyone going to
Cabo, we recommend
Pisces Sportfishing...very professional and friendly.


Downtown
Cabo Marina.

As Troy said about their fishing trip, "We were just trying to put food on the table." And they did. Captain Tony's prepared the tuna they caught only hours before.

I even enjoyed
Ahi Tuna for the first time. I figured I would never get it THAT fresh again! Captain Tony's did an awesome job with their fish...so yummy!

We hit
Cabo Wabo and
Gigglin' Marlin because...because...that's what you do in
Cabo. Well, we were definitely the oldest people in the bars! HA!
The boys...chad, troy,
jim, brad, cheek.

Daily routine...breakfast...pool, pool, pool...and a little water VB. This time in the kiddie pool.

Our daily vice...the self-serve soft ice cream machine.
Ohhh, how I miss that machine.



The gals...me,
amy,
erica,
karen,
tammy.

Cheesy, I know. How could I not include it??!!

Thanks gang for a wonderful time with our "toes in the water and a$$ in the sand!"
No comments:
Post a Comment