Friday, April 23, 2010

North Carolina...finally

The first day the kids were so excited to play together again, they just played and played...and dressed up. They were goofy! We took the little ones to Camp LeJuene to see the base and play at Tank Park. The boys were in their elelment as you can see.





I had no idea how beautiful it was set up right against the water. I enjoyed it twice as much seeing that my dad was stationed here too. Always cool to see a part of my parents' life that I haven't known.


That evening we ate at Mike's Farm. The pic is from outside the restaurant. A great family style meal with the yummiest friend chicken, corn, bread, mac and cheese, cokes out of a jar. Troy missed out on this one! He would have been oogling over it.
I imagined NC to be beautiful...and it was. I didn't expect it to be so incredibly lush and green...and it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment