Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boys Day; Girls Day

So, today Troy took Codey down south for his first Turkey Hunt. Codey has been excited all week and we have been hanging this trip over his head for perfect behavior all week. They played and fished all day and then headed out to the blind for the Hunt! Troy snapped this pic and sent it to me with the message, "I think Codey spotted a turkey!" Good thing he has that camo get-up on...in case the turkeys can see him sunk down in the blind! I'm sure they will come home tomorrow with more pictures! So, with the boys being gone, we were in need for a true Girls Day! We grabbed Nana and headed to Crown Center to meet Snow White. Kyndal hung to Nana or myself for the entire 30 min. wait in line...adamant about not wearing her Snow White dress OR sitting with Snow White. We were worried our wait may be for not. Time came and she put on her nervous smile and sat for the shot. She even looked at her! (Wish I would have brought my good camera...pic quality is pretty icky.)

We continued on to Fairy Tale Land...

Kissing Nana through Cinderella's carriage...


Mirror mirror on the wall...

After the poisonous apple...


Checking in on Sleeping Beauty...

Comfy in little bear's chair...



Lunch at Panera...



We topped her day off with ice cream. I look forward to future girl dates. Lots of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment