It was so funny to see her run and stop quick to grab THAT specific shell...like they were hard to come by...obviously not...all over the place. Every shell she handed me she said she wanted to take home to give Daddy.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Kyndal and the Beach
Although she took much more time to dig in, get dirty and get wet, she loved the beach just the same as Codey. At first it was just the sand.
And then the seashells.
It was so funny to see her run and stop quick to grab THAT specific shell...like they were hard to come by...obviously not...all over the place. Every shell she handed me she said she wanted to take home to give Daddy.
She was happy, giddy.
Finally the dress came off and she dug into it and eventually even got her feet wet.
She followed the lead. Whatever they do, I will do. I AM a big girl now.
Enjoyed being a part of the group. One of them. Not just the baby anymore.
Was this really the best shot I could get with the two of them? Messy hair and sandy face. Oh well, I'll take it.
It was so funny to see her run and stop quick to grab THAT specific shell...like they were hard to come by...obviously not...all over the place. Every shell she handed me she said she wanted to take home to give Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
these beach shots of BOTH kids are endearing and so fun to see. And I love K's swimsuit, oooh la la.
ReplyDelete