Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boy's Best Friend

Who wouldn't want to go sledding when you have a best friend like this sledding with you? Watch and see what an amazing and loyal dog we have. I know my friends out there that are laughing at me about how much I spoil my dog...but really, you have no idea that I truly have the BEST dog in the whole world. Love you Aspen!!


2 comments:

  1. that is the best!! Question is, what happens at the top of the hill? It'd be awesome if Aspen jumped on and skiied down!
    You guys are so much more brave than we are. It kills me to see all that snow out there but there is no way we are going out in it. I'm just that much of a baby. Can my boys can to your house for an afternoon? On second thought, never mind. If they find out it is actually possible to be outside right now, my cover would be blown for sure! Keep enjoying the snow for us [warm and toasty] chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspen, you rock. Now you just need to teach her to unpack the dishwasher, fold clothes, tuck the kids into bed...

    ReplyDelete