Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FIVE!!


Big day...turning a full five fingers!  Unbelievably unreal!  My baby...tear, tear.

And what did she ask for, but her first American Girl Doll. (Since our neighbor told her over and over that her former "American Girl Doll" was not real.  Thanks neighbor!)

Honestly, I think she was so shocked, she didn't even celebrate.  I had to beg for a smile.
Maybe she felt bad since they are so expensive.  No, I don't think so!
 

Here she is the morning of....a bit startled.

And grumpy that I wanted a pic of her first day being 5!  Boy, what will 13 look like?

Although she was definitely smiling about donuts!  They don't happen much in our house.  (Of course I made her eat her apples first!)
  
We love everything FIVE about her.  Sweet, sass, spontaneous, super funny, helpful, need to be involved.  She has the most beautiful eyelashes and cutest little buns!  Can I say that?  This girl can shake her shoulders and hips like nobody's business.
We love her to pieces!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment