I have boasted about our good our pooch is. In fact, we gave her rights to our bedroom looooong ago. We'd close the door and she was happy to nap on the bed, play with her toys. In fact, whenever she wants to get away, she retreats to our room.
Until one day....
I'm pretty sure she saw the smoke coming out of my ears. She sprinted for her kennel knowing the trouble she was in. I yelled and scolded and she hid. (Do you know how hard it is to vacuum up down? It flies as you vacuum. Frustrating)
Finally, I let her out of the kennel. She wouldn't come, I had to pull on her collar to get her out. And when I got her out....she ran right to the shower and hid here. Dang dog.

Love the last photo... how could you get mad at her:) She is just helping you get the new duvet cover sooner than later!
ReplyDelete