
I can't include Valentine pictures without including some from their parties at school.
Kyndal was so excited about hers...and so excited when Daddy surprised her and showed up too!!


I've always meant to snap a picture of this. Both C and K have been in this room...the Rainbow Room...and I love this...it's a little song and so perfect for our little toddlers.

Singing...or not so much singing...the Valentine song.


Valentine Bingo!!
Codey working hard on his craft at school.



Mimi and Papa never forget the holidays, the special days, or just the little things. Since we don't get to see them much, we always pull out their picture when we open our cards and care packages from them. We love you guys...and thanks
SOOOOO much for our Valentine box of goo---
oooodis!
Gotta ask - in Kyndal's Valentine's Bingo, were they supposed to match the candy color to the hearts? Or is that just Kyndal? If so, a girl after my own heart... :)
ReplyDeleteGood eye Steph! I hadn't even noticed. She definitely has a little of "that" in her! :)
ReplyDelete