
And only by a day. Whitney had a 7 day window that she was NOT allowed to have her baby #3...because I was going to be out of town. You would think she could grant me this one little wish. Little Mr. Jett Wayne Benson was one big reason I was anxious to get home! I had been outside the hospital doors when Brant and Josie arrived and to not be there for Jett's arrival broke my heart. After hugging my own kids upon return, I had to rush to hold and love on this one. Not to make this post about me...because it is not. It is about him. He is gorgeous and sweet and precious and perfect. Once again Whitney and Larry created another beauty. I'm so happy for this family. It was so strange not being pregnant along side Whit this time, but better believe I will be getting my baby fixin' from this little guy.

These are the only 2 pics I have of him. But check
HERE to see how handsome he is. Congratulations Whit, Larry, Brant and Josie. I can't wait to see this one grow up as well. Love you all!
I just hope Jett isn't forever scarred by not having Aunt Brittney there to hold him right after birth... ;)
ReplyDeleteouch...
ReplyDelete