Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh so ever thankful

Ooh, let me count the ways. 1, 2, and 3 right here. At the end of the day, what else matters. On this Thanksgiving day these 3 were definitely on the list!
Sassy or sweet, shy or crazy, chipper or "attitudey"...this little turkey I do love. (I don't love however that she decided she's done with naps.)

4 and 5...Nana and Pa...how many ways can I count....that they love their grandbabies, drop everything for them (and us big kids), that they have a great marriage...still.
And little number 6 in Nana's arms. Oh, number 6.
7 and 8. Lydia and Julia, what wonderful and beautiful little spirits.
9...the perfect person for my brother. Who else could handle him?? :) Such a great mom to these awesome little ones!
Number 10. We are so different and so alike. In the perfect combination that the brother/sister thing works out perfectly. Happy Birthday too. Perfect day for a birthday.
"Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name."

No comments:

Post a Comment