Monday, October 25, 2010
Zoo Zoo Zoo
For the 2nd year, we ventured north to the Omaha Zoo. Kids were pumped, so were Troy and I. This is a great, easy, low-maintenance family vacation. So many good pictures. Way too many to share. Here are a few.
Codey said his favorite was the orangutan. Here he is just hanging out.
Their good buddies Carson and Rylee were along for the ride too.
So magical...momma and baby...napping together...so sweet.
A whole lotta monkeys!
The gorillas were the best entertainers of the day. The kids loved interacting with them. They are so freakishly human right? Freaky. The highlight for the kids was watching him pick his nose and eat the boogers...doesn't get better than that!!
I have to include my two faves...above and below. I can stare at these two forever. So amazed at the gifts God gave these animals to survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment