Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tumblin' Tot

As a mom I am surprised sometimes at the things that make me choke up. A thing they say or do. The first dentist appointment...didn't think I would tear at that one. When they use nice manners to a stranger. Certain moments catch me off guard. (First day of kindergarten tomorrow...now I fully expect to struggle.) Just somethings get you that you are not prepared for.

This one got me. Kyndal's first tumbling class. Maybe it was that she went right to the teacher without even an ounce of hesitation. Maybe because this was my passion when I was younger. Maybe that she looked like a big girl out in the gym. Maybe because she is growing up. Maybe....maybe...maybe...

I fought back tears.

She loved it. Loves it. Is excited to go. Loves to wave at us through the watch window.

Our baby is growing up!

Introducing our little Kyndal "Lou Retton!"


No comments:

Post a Comment