Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Days at the Lake


Summer can't end without our annual Ozark trip with the Hartzlers.  Kyndal is still young enough that the trip is pretty much NEW every year.  She was just excited to spend time with Hannah and Summer and their AG dolls!

Codey on the other hand was ready to get down and dirty...explore, swim, fish, etc.with his buddy Harrison.

Had to make a trip to the Bear Cave to race on the slides.  Codey beat me here and I had to make his bed for a week!  :(

Did some serious knee-boarding.

And cliff-jumping.  Can you see Codey a few feet below Troy.  They went as a team.  

Watch out fish...

I always tell Kyndal we need to keep our earth clean.  We only have one earth.  She often takes me very literally.

Each year, K has a few more ounces of bravery.

I love that the kids just don't stop moving here at the lake.  And I CAN stop moving.  Perched in a chair with my camera.

Lake trip not complete without S'more night.
 

We are so grateful this family took Troy in years ago.  Our lives, our families have changed, but we love them all the same...maybe more!

Like his dad:  play hard, sleep hard.
 

Wake was always watching over the kids.

The gang of 5 get along so well.  Love it.

And Codey braved the skiing again.  We offered it to Kyndal...Ha, no way!

Thanks Hartzlers, as always for one of our favorite weekends! xo
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment