
We are very excited about a new family pastime.
This year we are sharing KC Sporting season tickets with two other families. A couple weeks ago we made our first game...just the four of us. To start it out with a bang, we needed some fuel from Cheeseburger in Paradise...yummm....before the game! To the kids surprise, there was a balloon-making expert there. Kyndal was beyond the moon about her ladybug wrist ornament!

And Codey too, about his alligator hat!!

Although the weather wasn't perfect, we still managed some good tail-gating time.
My Zusi, Myers, or Kamara that I feel in love with back when he played for Baker.

Kids were so excited!!! (Not sure it was for the game or for the frozen lemonade we promised!)
I was telling Kyndal all about Blue...and who do we see as we are walking to our seats????

First 1/2 this girl was busy with peanuts.

After Kamara's goal...can't see here, but the kids thought the flying
blue confetti was awesome! As well as the entertainment from the crazy
Cauldron to the right!!

Celebrating the goal!

2nd half brought the sunshine and the promised lemonades. The kids had a great time, never wanted to leave and keep asking when we can go back. In fact Kyndal does the chant around the house!
I...
I believe...
I believe that we will win...I believe that we will win.
No comments:
Post a Comment