
With our summer family vacation early in the summer, we felt the need for a little stay-cation as a finale to the summer. The kids thought we were only headed to the Legends for a little back to school shopping. After loading up I told them I had a little surprise for them so they needed to put these clothes over their eyes. When they took them off we were setting in front of the Great Wolf Lodge and Daddy was there waiting for us. I wish I shot the camera for the reveal!

We were able to enjoy the inside and outside for the evening and the following day. Kyndal wasn't tall enough to do several things (not that she would if she could....scaredy cat!) But they both managed to have a great time. So did we!

I didn't get good shots on the sides since I was never expecting Codey and Troy as they popped out! Codey LOVED this though!

We took off for dinner at the T-Rex.

And came back to the room for some good ol' wrestling and the best part....

the super-cool-wolf-den bunk beds!

Goal: fun family time together before school starts. Success.
No comments:
Post a Comment