I've been waiting to post about my old but dear friend Val. I don't know why I have waited. Because I don't know what to say. Because I can't acknowledge the fact that her life IS what it IS. That I still don't want to accept that THIS is her reality. A reality of raising her two children (the same ages as mine) without her husband, her best friend, her partner. I get a knot in my throat every time I think about what she is doing and how she is feeling at THIS very instant. My limbs go weak thinking about doing the mommy job alone. I want to email her and call her and text her everyday to tell her I'm praying for her. But bottom line is that no matter how many people rally around her, her Wayne is still gone. And that won't change. You can fall in love with her HERE. I feel helpless. So the only way I know to help her is to encourage you to help her here:
http://www.anopenfield.com/?p=1136
Thanks for helping her, praying for her, and falling in love with her family.
No comments:
Post a Comment