Thursday, June 10, 2010

Class of 2010

I keep thinking I need to post these before Codey graduates from kindergarten!
I first thought it was a little "over the top" to put 5 year olds in caps and gowns, but once I saw them, I melted. It was Oh So Necessary for the cap and gown.


The "Walk" down the aisle.


All the kids turning to find their parents once they were seated!
What a darling class.
Receiving the official diploma from Mrs. Hockersmith.


Announcing the 2010 MCCC graduate....Codey James Geis.

Valedictorian I'm sure! HA!

The graduate with his proud grandparents.

And his little sister who was just waiting through the ceremony to get to the cookie reception!

Soccer teammates Carson and Ty.

Codey's fab teachers Mrs. Hockersmith and Mrs. Bush. We really feel blessed that he had 2 years of child loving, God loving teachers. (I already want to be that mom that begs for the best Kindergarten teacher for their child...but I won't....but I will want to.)


While walking to the car Dad yelled, "hey Codey" and he turned around in time to get nailed with silly string!
Really? Are we teaching him these things already Dad?


Revenge is sweet.
We really can't believe it. So I say it all the time, time really does go so incredibly fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment